Easy to use soundboard to annoy your friends.
Some time ago I decided to write my own soundboard since I wasn't satisfied with existing solutions. And here it is: a simple yet powerful soundboard that requires NO COMPLICATED SETUP! Just install and it's ready to use. No extra tools, no fiddling with push-to-talk settings etc.
It comes with a set of predefined sounds but of course you can choose your own.
Only Windows is supported at this moment.
- Almost any file type (mp3, mp4, wav, flac, ogg, avi, mkv, ...) is supported
- Supports playback of video files (just sound of course, this aint a video player)
- Crop sounds to play only your favorite part of a file
- Adjust volume gain for each sound file
- Set keyboard hotkeys for each of your buttons
- Buttons suddenly don't react to clicks anymore but work fine when using hotkeys
- Solution: Go to the hotkey menu in the Teamspeak Options and delete the MOUSE BUTTON 1 hotkey
Please report all feedback or errors on GitHub or in the Forum Thread.
If you want to buy me a symbolic beer you can do so over at Paypal.
Version 1.4.0 (January 6th 2019):
- Fixed bug where buttons would become un-clickable if a hotkey was bound to mouse 1
- should fix most "cannot klick anymore!!111" type errors
- Added simple command line interface, type "/rpsb -?" into the TS3 chat for help
- Update check is now done via HTTPS, increasing security
- Updated FFmpeg version to 3.4.5
Version 1.3.5 (July 21. 2017):
- Saving row and column count per profile
- Explicit check for updates option
- Updater doesn't check for new version every start
- Visualizing sound cropping in advanced sound settings
- Fixed custom background color (was broken by Teamspeak 3.1.5 update)
- Fixed sound decoding issues (notably webm again)
Version 1.3.4 (June 20. 2017):
- Added filter box so you can find specific buttons
- Entering \n into the custom button text produces a newline
- Added possibility to set hotkeys for 'mute myself', 'mute on my client' and volume up/down: Right click on the respective control to set it
- New automatic volume regulation system eliminates distortions even if you crank up the volume to the max
- Fixed playback issues with certain rare file types, most notably webm
- Fixed incorrect initialization of speech bubble positions when main window is opened for the first time
- Updated API Version to 22
- Updated FFmpeg version to 3.3
- Choose between multiple configuration profiles (thanks Jim Mikola)
- Added import/export of configuration from/to file (thanks Jim Mikola)
- Added option to set custom button color
- Fixed the 'you are not connected' notice sometimes showing up for a brief period.
- Don't open main window before it's actually necessary (was opened on TS3 start and then hidden before)
- Buttons can be renamed
- Cropping of sounds should now be accurate down to the millisecond
- Made not connected warning not as annoying
- Fixed playback to others stopping when user releases PTT key
- Added pause button
- Added drag&drop
- drag files directly onto buttons
- drag a button on another button to switch them
- Added option to display bound hotkey directly on button
- Fixed playback issues (may fix distorted voice on some machines)
- Fixed voice activation issues (most notably when switching server tabs)
- Fixed switching of buttons with a button that never had any sound file set